The exceptional achievements of our staff were celebrated last night at the annual NPS Excellence Awards.
Held at The International Aviation Academy, Norwich, the evening began with welcome drinks followed by dinner, before Norse Group Managing Director Dean Wetteland presented the prizes alongside the event sponsors and NPS Strategic Operations Director, James Pratt.
The NPS Excellence Awards recognise teams and individuals from across the Group who truly exemplify the NPS values of Quality, Innovation, Respect and Trust, with the opportunity for staff to nominate their colleagues against one of these areas.
There were also awards for design, community work and as well as a new Trainee/Apprenticeship award category.
The overall winners were:
- Quality Award (sponsored by Mills and Reeve): Peo Thong, NPS London
- Innovation Award (sponsored by Maintel): Davide Mazzaglia, NPS Property Consultants
- Respect Award (sponsored by NorseCare): David Pinnell, NPS Newport
- Trust Award (sponsored by The Testing Lab): John Simpson, Hamson Barron Smith
- Design Award (sponsored by Morgan Sindall): NPS Leeds Park and Ride Team
- Community Award (sponsored by The Ministry of Defence): Terry Garnett, NPS Humber
- Trainee/Apprentice Award: Jo Oxley, NPS Barnsley
A special thanks and congratulations was also given to Operations Director of NPS Leeds, Daniella Barrow, for her year as ACES President.
NPS would like to thank Mills and Reeve, Maintel, NorseCare, The Testing Lab, Morgan Sindall, The Ministry of Defence, The MJ and Lovell for their generous sponsorship.