NPS Group will ensure your property's mechanical and electrical services are maintained to meet operational needs and statutory requirements. This commitment extends to providing our customers with a capability for all post-construction maintenance and minor refurbishment work.
We use effective maintenance planning as a way of helping our customers to minimise cost. Our structured maintenance programmes are designed to ensure continuity of use for your property, and avoid unplanned incidents that cause disruption. By avoiding the need for emergency repairs, we provide predictability for your budgeting.
Our teams have extensive experience in the design and operation of all types of mechanical and electrical building service installations. We select suitably qualified and trusted contractors to carry out the work for our customers, choosing from our approved supply chain network. Together we provide maintenance and upgrading of building services including:
- Fixed electrical systems, including mandatory testing
- Heating systems, fuelled by gas, oil, solid, or biomass fuel plant
- Gas appliances for catering — including gas soundness testing
- Potable water distribution — including hygiene control.
- Air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Fire alarms, emergency systems, and lightning protection
- Security and CCTV installations
- Door entry, intercom, and warden call systems
- Passenger lifts, stairlifts, home lifts, and ceiling hoists
- Emergency generators and uninterruptable power supplies
- Combined heat and power units, and district heating plant
- Portable electrical appliances — mandatory PAT testing
Our wide range of in-house capabilities mean we can provide complete refurbishment schemes for major systems upgrades, with associated alterations and improvements to structures and interiors. This means we offer 'one-stop' solutions for our customers, and for more substantial refurbishments we have an in-house consultancy for compliance with CDM regulations. In the event of a fire or other emergency, our teams can initiate immediate action to reinstate your property and carry out the appropriate liaison with your insurers.