Our skilled and qualified in-house staff can undertake repair and replacement works including:
- Building structures (roofs, brickwork, and structural woodwork)
- Fixtures & fittings
- Windows and doors
- Interior & exterior decoration
- Plumbing and heating systems
- Solid fuel, biomass, gas and oil fired boiler plants
- Electrics, power and lighting
- Renewable and low-carbon energy technology
- Kitchen and catering equipment
- Lifts, access for people with disabilities, and security systems
- Boundary walls, fencing, and gates
To complement our in-house services, we have an approved supply chain of specialist sub-contractors. Approval ensures that they meet our standards for quality, conduct, health & safety, financial insurances, equality & diversity, and performance standards. We make all necessary arrangements to ensure that they provide a seamless on-site service provision.
Where a requirement is beyond a straightforward repair or replacement, we can provide a choice of options. Our surveyors and design teams can produce feasibility studies for larger scale refurbishment works, with detailed cost estimates. As an integrated multi-disciplinary consultancy, we can achieve the maximum effect within a constrained budget.
helpdesk and emergency response
We can provide a helpdesk service for co-ordinating repair and maintenance activities, including our out-of-hours contacts for emergency works. Such arrangements include agreeing acceptable timescales for responding and completing any identified work. For example:
- Immediate response (including out of hours) for emergency works to make a building safe, such as dealing with burst pipes, significant plant failure, gas leaks, and electrical hazards.
- Response within 24 hours for major works to minimise disruption to the client's service delivery, such as major electrical or heating system failure.
- Response within five working days for high priority works to prevent deterioration of the building fabric, such as a leaking roof, or a minor plumbing or electrical failure.
- Response and completion within 20 working days for low priority works.
Our works supervisors will co-ordinate staff and sub-contractors on-site to ensure the reported date is met. Where disruption is inevitable, we will agree with the client a convenient date to complete the works. We won't automatically opt for a short-term 'quick fix' or easy option, where we can identify an opportunity for better long-term value. With the client's agreement, we can use our experience to provide the most cost-effective and sustainable quality solutions.