We offer a service for structural and civil engineering design, both as a stand-alone capability and as part of larger integrated design schemes. Our chartered engineers and engineering technicians have extensive experience of designing both above-ground and below-ground elements of schemes.
As structural design is part of our integrated suite of property services, we can be involved with architectural and mechanical & electrical designers from the earliest stages of a project. Their interaction is constant and flexible, to ensure that all aspects of our designs are 'right first time'. That means shorter, more predictable construction programmes and fewer compensation events for the principal contractor.
We also have strong relationships with a network of specialist subcontractors, and we bring their high skill levels into our managed services. We offer our customers the provision of a range of skills including:
- Feasibility studies for structural work
- Detailed design services for building and civil engineering civil engineering structures
- Geotechnical investigation of ground and soil conditions
- Groundworks design and soil reinforcement
- Bio-remediation of contaminated ground
- Drainage design and flooding protection
- Coastal protection works
- Structural inspections and surveys for refurbishment and improvement work
- Design and specification for car parks and other infrastructure