NPS has a solid reputation for delivering healthcare projects and we continue to expand our service provision to new and existing clients.
Our work to public and private sector healthcare providers across the UK includes the provision of:
- feasibility studies
- building design
- planned and reactive services maintenance
- estate management.
We consult extensively with local health practitioners as part of the design process, so that our designs:
- support their activities for the residents’ benefit
- work equally well for short-stay intermediate care and rehabilitation and for longer-term intensive acute care
- convey a homely and welcoming feel that puts the residents at ease by incorporating a variety of different internal and external environments which offer different levels of quiet and activity
- make it easier for residents to retain their independence, which helps them regain full health and promotes a speedy and happy return to their own homes
- carefully consider how layouts allow ‘casual physiotherapy’, whereby residents can exercise using routes of varying physical difficulty. By moving around the building and gardens, residents are engaged in their rehabilitation therapy.